Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas "Use Green" Challenge

We are thinking ahead to St. Patrick's Day!

Do you have little Leprechauns at your house?

Anyone making Leprechaun traps?

This week our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Use Green

.



I found the cutest card at the Silhouette Design Store website, I just had to make it for this weeks challenge.



I love how the cut file even came with the little Kiss "Niggly Wiggly" Bet you didn't know that the little Hershey Kiss paper flag was called a Niggly  Wiggly!
If you don't believe me, just Goggle it :)


If you'd like to make this darling card yourself, you can purchase it here.


Supplies used: card stock - white, black, brown, 2 shades of green;  patterned papers by Authentique; cut file from Silhouette Studio.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely Adorable-in all respects !!

CA Scrapper said...

That is a fantastic card!

Leslie

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE card! LOVE the hershy's kiss and the niggly wiggly!!! HUGS!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

I never knew! :) I've made a leprechaun trap before and raffled it off at the school where I worked.

Your card is so nice! I love all the clovers on the patterned paper and the shape of the mat. Looks like an Irish knot! So pretty.

Evelyn

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the pretty papers you used!! Have a great weekend,
Gerda.

Beth F. said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! You really made it absolutely perfect. I invite you to share it on the SnapDragon Snippets facebook page!

mum of two said...

Fabulous Esther! Love the patterned paper. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments