Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Die Cuttin'Divas Sketch Challenge

Wow, It's October!

Time to start thinking about getting out all the Halloween decor.
It's a big deal at my house. I really love halloween and I decorate inside and out pretty big :)

It is Tuesday and time for a new challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas

This week we have a sketch for you to try.


.





This sketch looked like a picture frame to me, so that is how I tried to make my card look.




The sexy Mrs. Frankenstein is a Silhouette cut file.



Supplies used: card stock - black, orange; patterned paper by Authentique and My Minds Eye; Silhouette Studio cut file.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture and the way you framed it. Great Job !!

Anonymous said...

I thought the sketch looked like a picture frame, too! The silhouette you put on there totally looks like a picture in a frame! Love it!

Reminds me of Madeline Kahn from Young Frankenstein.

Evelyn

Scrapper69 said...

So COOL! Love it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations