Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas RAK Challenge

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, I am a day late with my post for Die Cuttin' Divas!

Don't know where my brain has gone, but if anyone finds it please let me know where it is hiding :)

Please stop by and join in on our new challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas

This week our challenge is RAK (random act of kindness).

Love this challenge, something our world could use a lot more of right now!!!!


.





I decided to make little cookie pouches to give to the ladies in my bible study group.
Since it is Halloween this month, I went with a Halloween theme.


It is made with a Silhouette cut file and cute papers by Doodlebug.



Supplies used: card stock - black; patterned paper by Doodlebug; Silhouette Studio cut file: twine by American Crafts.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! LOVE the Doodlebug papers!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Unknown said...

I love this treat bag !! So darling and an act of kindness in such a special way. Awesome !!

mum of two said...

Love it! What a lovely thing to do for the ladies in your group.
TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Kimberly J. said...

What an awesome gift!! I love the fun packaging! :)